**YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DIRECTLY PURCHASE ACCESS TO THIS EXAM. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Micropigmentation.org to submit required documentation. Upon approval, you will receive a link and password for the purchasable exam.**
WHEN: Sunday, Oct 28th 3:00pm – 5:30pm
AAM Board Certification Exam (it is a 3 part exam: written, practical, and oral)
- Copy of your Primary Training Certificate
- Copy of your Apprentice letter (if applicable)
- 3 client files (1 eyeliner, 1 lip and 1 brow) – practioner brings with them as part of the practical portion of exam
Certified instructor Exam
Requirements: Practitioners must be practicing continuously for at least 5 yrs.
- Provide a permanent cosmetic training certificate along with photo ID.
- Become a AAM Associate Member (annual membership $250) – waived for convention
- Have passed the AAM Board Exam
- Provide a curriculum that is 100 hours and meets the AAM requirements (these requirements will be provided to you in a document)
- CMI Membership (annual membership $350) after you pass the test
Please provide a copy of your requirements to email@example.com
Out of stock